For citation, please use:
Sel’skokhozyaistvennaya biologiya (in Russian)
Agricultural Biology (in English)
HOW TO SUBMIT AN ARTICLE TO SEL'SKOKHOZYAISTVENNAYA BIOLOGIYA (AGRICULTURAL BIOLOGY, RUSSIA)
- The journal publishes the reviews, problem and discussion articles equally with experimental reports in genetics, breeding, pests and diseases protection, molecular biology, gene and cell technologies, nanotechnologies, physiology, biochemistry, biophysics, radiobiology, immunity, ecology, ethology etc. concerning agricultural plants, animals and microorganisms.
- Manuscripts must be sent, with a cover letter and the authors’ guarantee (both signed and scanned to pdf files), to firstname.lastname@example.org as Microsoft World *.doc or *.rtf files for texts, tables, figure legends, simple black-and-white diagrams, schemes and graphics, and as *.tiff (CMYC only), *.jpg (CMYC only) or *.cdr files (CMYC only) for color pictures and photographs (1200 dpi is needed for all line art, 600 dpi for images that combine line art with photographs/halftones, and 300 dpi for color or grayscale photographic images). In covering letter signed by all the authors their consent must be confirmed that publication is allowed to be distributed by «Sel'skokhozyaistvennaya biologiya» both in paper and electronic formats and by subscriptions.
- The authors are not notified of the manuscript receipt.
- Manuscripts are represented in Russian and in English. In case the manuscript is in English only it will be additionally send to author(s) for confirmation after translation to Russian.
- An experimental article must consist of a brief review on the problem, the goal of investigation, methods, results, conclusions, the list of cited references and the abstract. The manuscript is to be not more than 18-22 pages for reviews, 10-12 pages for experimental articles and 5 pages for brief communications. Abstract must contain at least 250-300 words and comprise all sections of the article.
- For experimental article, 3 illustrations and 3 tables at most can be used, and for a brief communication, one table or one illustration can be used. Figures are provided with all necessary digital and letter designations with their explanations in the figure caption.
- To avoid errors clearly uppercase (capital) and lowercase letters, as well as upper and lower indices should be used in formulas. For abbreviations used, the explanations must be given (i.e. species in Latin, chemical reagents, preparations etc.).
- The references are numbered in the order of citing in the text. Each position of the list must include all authors families and initials, the title of article or/and book, place (for books and proceedings only) and year of issuing, indication of volume, number/part and pages quoted.
- The authors disclose all their contacts (i.e. degree, the position and place of work, address, mobile phone number and e-mail). Journal guarantees that these data will be used solely for the purpose of publication.
- Agricultural Biology article processing charges (fee) is calculated as 45 USD per page of a hard copy of the article published (in rubles at the current rate of the Moscow Stock Exchange) and covered publication in print and online editions of the journal in Russian and in English.
- Waiver policy: Agricultural Biology grants 100 % waivers to postgraduates who are unable to pay manuscript handling fee. The author must send the request for a waiver the same day a manuscript is submitted. The postgraduate position must be confirmed by the author’s guarantee
- In case the above requirements are not observed the manuscript is not taken for consideration by Editorial Board and experts.
- The date when the last variant of manuscript comes in is considered as a final date of its receiving. Positive reviews by experts may be sent to authors under their request.
- The issue is distributed by subscription only. A copy of the journal with published article or reprints are not sent to authors. Author's emoluments and royalties are not paid. The manuscripts are not sent back.
For the further details please see Editorial policies